I-Pill 1.5 mg |Alldaygeneric.com

Make Your I-Pill 1.5 mg  : A Reality Succeed With I-Pill 1.5 mg  In 24 Hours  
I-Pill 1.5 mg  Tablet belongs to the category of progestins. It is used as an emergency contraceptive. This medicine helps in preventing pregnancy if taken within 72 hours of an unprotected intercourse or failure of the usual method of contraception.

Uses of Generic Levonelle (I-Pill 1.5 mg by alldaygeneric.com Healthcare)
I-Pill 1.5 mg is an emergency contraceptive pill. It provides a safe and easy way to prevent an unintended pregnancy after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure.

This is not an abortion pill but a female hormone medication:
In medical terms, a pregnancy begins once the fertilized ovum gets attached to the lining of the womb. Abortion pills contain drugs known as antiprogestins, which stops the development of a pregnancy after it has occurred. This emergency contraceptive pill contains common female hormones which prevents a pregnancy in the first place and hence does not cause an abortion.

I-Pill 1.5 mg (Levonorgestrel Tablet) Dosage
The dosage of I-Pill 1.5 mg (Levonorgestrel Tablet) is one tablet to be taken as soon as possible after unprotected sex, preferably within 12 hours and no later than 72 hours after unprotected sex. Generic Levonorgestrel tablet can be taken either with or without food.

I-Pill 1.5 mg During Breastfeeding
Progestogens including I-Pill 1.5 mg do not appear to affect the quantity or quality of breast milk. However, Levonorgestrel has been found in the breast milk following oral administration to lactating women.

Women should be advised not to breastfeed within 3 days after taking Generic Levonelle (I-Pill 1.5 mg). Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breastfeeding a baby.

Warnings and precautions
If any of the following applies to you, talk to your doctor before taking Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg tablet as emergency contraception may not be suitable for you. Your doctor may prescribe another type of emergency contraception for you. 
If you are pregnant or think that you may already be pregnant.

This medicine will not work if
· you are already pregnant. If you are already pregnant, Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg tablet cannot terminate pregnancy, so Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg tablet is not an “abortion pill”. You may already be pregnant if: ­ your period is more than 5 days late, or you have experienced unusual bleeding when your next period is due. ­ you have had unprotected sex more than 72 hours ago, and since your last period

Side effects
·         Major & minor side effects for I-Pill 1.5 mg 1.5 mg Tablet
·         Difficulty in breathing 
·         Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet 
·         Blood clot formation

When is I-Pill 1.5 mg 1.5 mg  tablet prescribed?
 Emergency contraception
This medicine is used for the prevention of unwanted pregnancies. The oral tablet has to be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex.

 Long term contraception
This medicine is also used in the form of vaginal insert or slow release oral tablets for long term prevention of pregnancies.

Other best products is:

AllDayGeneric.com - My Online Generic Store


I-pill 1.5 mg, Buy I-pill 1.5 mg, Buy I-pill 1.5 mg Online, I-pill 1.5 mg price in usa, I-pill 1.5 mg price in India, Cheap I-pill 1.5 mg Online, I-pill 1.5 mg Side Effect, Purchase I-pill 1.5 mg online, I-pill 1.5 mg review, I-pill 1.5 mg supplier in India, Buy Generic Plan B, Buy levonorgestrel, Buy levonorgestrel Online, Buy I-pill 1.5 mg Cheap levonorgestrel, levonorgestrel review, Buy Plan B Online India, Buy I-pill 1.5 mg in India, Buy I-pill 1.5 mg Online UK, Buy Generic Plan B Online Cheap, Best Website to Buy Plan B, Does Generic levonorgestrel Work, Buy Generic Plan B From Canada, Generic Plan B Canada Pharmacy, Cheapest I-pill 1.5 mg, Generic Plan B for Sale, Discount Generic Plan B, Order Generic Plan B Online, Buy Generic Plan B Online Safely

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buy Ginette Tablets | Alldaygeneric.com

Buy Loette Pills | Alldaygeneric.com